Principled Chiropractic Centers are offices of professionals committed to delivering to our patients and communities the very BEST in Chiropractic healthcare services.
- Relief from pain along with treatment to correct the cause of your pain
- Courteous, caring , friendly service.
- State-of-the-art Chiropractic and Rehabilitation facilities
- Education to you regarding your specific condition: what is wrong, how to fix it, how long it will take, how much it will cost.
- The facts regarding Chiropractic as THE leader in natural, drugless, non-surgical healthcare.
We enthusiastically fulfill our purpose in an environment that promotes not only the health and welfare of our patients, but that of our Doctors and staff.
We look forward to helping you soon!
Meet the Doctors
Dr. Michael E. Teifke
The University of Akron, Ohio 1987 B.S. Athletic Training for Sports Medicine Logan College of Chiropractic, Missouri 1992 Licensed in: Indiana, Ohio, Missouri
Dr. Scott L. Shelby
University of Toledo, Ohio 1984 Chemistry Major Life Chiropractic College, Georgia 1988 Licensed in: Indiana and Ohio
Dr. Craig George
Pierce College in Tacoma Washington, Palmer Chiropractic, 1994. Licensed in Indiana and Washington.